The MICPA-CAANZ Programme (Advanced stage) is a collaboration between MICPA and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ), offering two qualifications and memberships upon completion of the following components undertaken in tandem:
- 5 modules of the Programme
- 3 years of mentored approved work experience with an Approved Training Employer
In KYSB’s MICPA-CAANZ Programme, candidates are required to attend 80 hours of classes/tutorials per term. The modules are designed for self-study, and ample resources are available, including access to an online learning portal to support a candidate’s progress through the Programme.
Graduates of the Programme are entitled to memberships with both MICPA and CA ANZ, and therefore the use of two titles – Certified Public Accountant, Malaysia or CPA (M), and Chartered Accountant, Australia & New Zealand, or CA (ANZ).
- Direct entry into the Advanced Stage is a Degree in Accounting from universities accredited by MICPA or CA ANZ. Please refer to MICPA website on list of universities accredited by MICPA and CA ANZ
- Candidates must have completed core accounting subjects at university-level in order to commence the Programme. MICPA’s Education Department will review your academic transcripts and inform you if there are any pre-requisite subjects that need to be completed at the point of registration as a candidate of the Programme.
- Non-accounting degree holders from accredited universities will need to undergo the Conversion Programme before embarking on the Advanced Stage Programme.
- More information on requirements, please refer: https://www.micpa.com.my/the-micpa-programme/advanced-stage/
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes