We invite qualified candidates to join us in our commitment towards continuing the tradition of academic excellence. All applications will be treated with strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Position: Sales, Executive (E2)
Type of employment: Contract
Primary location: KYS Business School, Melaka
Executives are expected to work closely with employees in other teams such as Student Affairs and Services, Finance, Operations, and Academic, as well as other departments within KYS Business School.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the sales and marketing of all products and services of the company.
- Assists in the development of sales and marketing strategies and plans.
- Maintains and updates records on Sales and Marketing processes and standard operating procedures, pricing and other schedules, marketing brochures and collaterals, partner/agent information, etc.
- Participates in sales and marketing events and activities.
- Compiles & prints marketing materials & brochures.
- Review & ensure accuracy of website contents and marketing materials.
- Plan, execute and analyze performance of digital marketing, EDM, display advertising & other marketing activities.
- Conceptualizing, producing and editing visual and video content.
- Managing social media accounts and campaigns.
- Maintaining timeliness of information on websites.
- Answers all calls and walk-in queries regarding courses and programs; follow-up on enquiries.
- Keeps an up-to-date detailed record of enquiries and status of enquiries.
- Mass Call/fax/email to potential students.
The role can encompass (but are not limited to) print, creative, analytical, digital, commercial, and administrative responsibilities.
Role requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Proficiency in English language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Proficiency in Adobe software, particularly Photoshop & Illustrator
- Familiarity with photo and video editing software
- An eye for graphic design and visual layout
- Ability to produce and edit video content
- Ability to edit, manipulate and/or colour-correct visual content
- Familiarity with social media user interfaces (UI)
- Good research & writing skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Respectful towards colleagues and ideas
KYS International College Sdn Bhd is a member of the KYS Education Group, which also comprises of Kolej Yayasan Saad and KYS Business School.
Kindly submit your resume to our HR, Miss Nurul at firstname.lastname@example.org